Follow my blog with bloglovin

Saturday, August 14, 2010

PLL: Fashion!

The cast on set.



Once I got over my whole "I'm above this teen show" attitude and watched the pilot of the new ABC Family show, Pretty Little Liars, I was hooked. The fact that this mysterious show incorporates texting as a big part of the conflict relates so well to the current generation of viewers. After the season finale left me hanging, I went out and bought the first book, read it in 2 days, and am now about to start the second book "Flawless." I really like how Sara Shepard, the author, begins each novel with a quote. The first one being a Benjamin Franklin quote (which was incorporated into the shows theme song) "Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead," and the second book's, a Ghandi quote: "An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind." We'll see what that means when I finish reading!! These quick, easy, pool-side reads are perfect to tide us over until the next season!

But, not only is the show a dramatic secret pleasure, but I loveee the clothes!!
Especially Aria's, where many times I went in my closet and recreated looks...no joke.
Have any favorite episodes? Like the books? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment