Follow my blog with bloglovin

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"What is there to do other than Shop and Eat?"


Good Afternooon! Today I wore one of my favorite casual trends of the season: cropped shirts with boyfriend shorts.
But Crazyyy deal here, from Target actually: an x-large tee from the mens sections, that was on sale for 2.89! I got some scissors, trimmed the sleaves and neck and cut the bottom with the center being the shortest point. I love the graphic: The Blue Buddha Sushi Bar! I wish I had some sushi now....yum!
Dressed it up with a cute braided navy belt and my Momma's navy BP. espadrilles giving the outfit a feminine touch along with the beaded cross necklace I bought from a street vender in Toledo.

Shirt: Target
Shorts: Zara
Necklace: Toledo, Spain
Earings: Lucky Brand
Shoes: BP.
Sun Glasses: H&M
Belt: Nordstrom

I guess the cross and Buddha are kind of ironic?

Just got back from Stage 1 of the organization shopping with no purchases. After scalping TjMaxx and attempting Target I'm left dissapointed. Much of their housewares are only sold online, other than cheap plastic shelves and drawers for college dorms. But I'm not giving up yet! After a bite of lunch here at home, I'll go try Marshalls, similar to Tj's but according to my Momma it has better housewares. We'll see!
xx


2 comments: