Follow my blog with bloglovin

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seventeen

CAKE!!!
Since I started reading Seventeen Magazine, I always would think, I can't wait until I'm actuallyy 17 and read the mag! So yesterday I went to the newstand and bought the new one (I'm lamee)!
The birthday was awesome and we did alot of shopping including bags, shoes, clothes and IPHONE 4, which I absolutely love! All my relatives gave me cash labeled "gas money"... good thing I'm thinking shopping moneyy!

After a great lunch with the fam, Erin and I went in one shop that is one of my favs in town. Speck. In the small boutique you can find great boots, bags, accessories etc! Here are just a few things that caught my eye! Be sure to check their website: http://www.shopspeck.com/

xoxox

comment&follow pleasee!

No comments:

Post a Comment